Interested in completing a Certificate IV In Business?
McMillan Staff Development (McMillan) is a Registered Training Organisation delivering nationally recognised qualifications and custom workshops.
We Introduce to you our Certificate IV in Business BSB40215.
This course has been developed and tailored for people looking to transition into a role of an administrator, a coordinator, or as a project officer, in an organisation or business environment, or looking to build on their existing knowledge and skills in these roles.
This course will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to work effectively as a senior team member in a business team.
We have access to Government Funding that may reduce the course fee to only
$1,000.00 per eligible student.
Please select a time or call us anytime.
IN BUSINESS BSB40215
This is a perfect course for people wanting to advance their skills in people leadership and learn more about business.
- Online Learning
- RPL Available
- Enrol Anytime
- Potential Funding
- Online Facilitator
- Online Mentor
- Live Chat
- Video & Written Resources
CERTIFICATE iV IN BUSINESS BSB40215
If you are looking to become a senior administrator, coordinator, or project officer, or you are looking to solidify and calibrate your experience in these roles against best practice, then this course is for you.
This course will provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to work effectively as a senior team member in a business team.
Career & Job Opportunities
Completion of this qualification is the ideal lead into a Diploma of Business, Diploma of Leadership and Management or Diploma of Project Management in the McMillan qualifications pathway.
benefits of this course
- You will develop the skills to work confidently and autonomously in a role that requires the execution and coordination of a task or work area
- You will gain an understanding of best practice business skills and how they are applied in a workplace
- You will develop important skills, such as developing priorities, organising meetings, making presentations, creating networks, and applying risk management processes, all which are essential requirements for being responsible for an area of the business
- You will develop the people and technical skills required to play a leadership role within a business team
- You will be able to approach everyday work challenges with the confidence that you can apply best practice to handle them
- You will develop advanced communication, relationship and organisational skills that are important to your professional career and also transferable to other parts of your life
- You will build important lifelong learning skills that will guide you through your professional career
- A Certificate IV in Business lets others know about your ability to work autonomously in a role of responsibility in a business role and as part of a business team
Subjects & Units
Total number of units = 12
BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
BSBPEF403 Lead personal development
BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBCMM411 Make presentations
BSBOPS401 Coordinate business resources
BSBOPS405 Organise business meetings
BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
Self-paced learning with regular ongoing support. Hard copy resources or online learning options are available depending on your learning preference.
For Workplace Groups
A calendar of face to face workshops will be developed in consultation with corporate clients
Participants will have unlimited support from our team of dedicated trainers and administration staff for the duration of the program.
Participants will be required to reflect on the topics covered and how they apply to their current work practices. They are also encouraged to discuss the topics with their supervisor and colleagues to gain a broader understanding.
As a formal component of the program, each participant will be assessed to make sure they meet the requirements of the qualification. Assessment formats include:
Skills recognition (RPL) – allows participants to gain credit for skills and knowledge you already have
Knowledge questions – written questions to demonstrate the essential knowledge requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Performance tasks – a series of observable tasks to demonstrate the practical skill requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Approximately 12 months.
Depending on your current level of experience, course work can take up to 10 hours per week.
Learners can commence at anytime.
No formal qualification or pre-requisites are required.
Once you enrol, our team will arrange a meeting to discuss your needs and goals.
Please ensure that you have a computer, access to the Internet and a smart phone with video, web cam.
You may be eligible for recognition of prior learning and we can discuss your qualifications and experience when we initially meet.
Great news is that Certificates are usually issued within 2 weeks of completion.
Funding & Investment
Cost to employer is $1,000 per person.
Great news is that the student gets a cash payment of $300 on completion of the course.
Let’s show you how funding works?
McMillan Standard Course Fee – $3,950 p.p
McMillan Will Claim A Government Subsidy Amount – $2,950 p.p