Interested in completing a Certificate IV In Human Resources?
McMillan Staff Development (McMillan) is a Registered Training Organisation delivering nationally recognised qualifications and custom workshops.
We Introduce to you our Certificate IV in Human Resources BSB 40420.
This course has been developed and tailored for people looking to up-skill or transition into a role within Human Resources.
We have access to Government Funding that may reduce the course fee to only
$1,700.00 per eligible student.
Please select a time or call us anytime.
IN HUMAN RESOURCES BSB40420
This is a perfect course for people wanting to advance their skills within Human Resources.
- Online Learning
- RPL Available
- Enrol Anytime
- Potential Funding
- Online Facilitator
- Online Mentor
- Live Chat
- Video & Written Resources
CERTIFICATE iV IN HUMAN RESOURCES BSB40420
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who work in a range of support positions in human resources management.
In smaller companies they may work across all human resources functional areas and in larger companies they may be assigned responsibilities in units or business areas focused on discrete human resources functions, such as remuneration, workforce planning or human resources information systems.
Career & Job Opportunities
Completion of this qualification is the ideal lead into a Diploma of Human Resources.
benefits of this course
- Use communication to develop and maintain effective work relationships and networks
- Use negotiation and conflict-management skills to resolve issues
- Actively encourage consultation and cooperation on human resources initiatives
- Assist managers to address performance-management issues
- Seek and valuing contributions to develop and refine new ideas and approaches
- Gather, organising and presenting workplace information
- Participate in professional networks and associations to obtain and maintain skills and knowledge
Subjects & Units
Total number of units = 12
- BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes
- BSBHRM412 Support employee and industrial relations
- BSBHRM413 Support the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM417 Support human resource functions and processes
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBCMM412 Lead difficult conversations
- BSBHRM531 Coordinate health and wellness programs
- BSBOPS405 Organise business meetings
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPMG424 – Apply project human resources management approaches
Self-paced learning with regular ongoing support. Hard copy resources or online learning options are available depending on your learning preference.
For Workplace Groups
A calendar of face to face workshops will be developed in consultation with corporate clients
Participants will have unlimited support from our team of dedicated trainers and administration staff for the duration of the program.
Participants will be required to reflect on the topics covered and how they apply to their current work practices. They are also encouraged to discuss the topics with their supervisor and colleagues to gain a broader understanding.
As a formal component of the program, each participant will be assessed to make sure they meet the requirements of the qualification. Assessment formats include:
Skills recognition (RPL) – allows participants to gain credit for skills and knowledge you already have
Knowledge questions – written questions to demonstrate the essential knowledge requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Performance tasks – a series of observable tasks to demonstrate the practical skill requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Approximately 12 months.
Depending on your current level of experience, course work can take up to 10 hours per week.
Learners can commence at anytime.
No formal qualification or pre-requisites are required.
Once you enrol, our team will arrange a meeting to discuss your needs and goals.
Please ensure that you have a computer, access to the Internet and a smart phone with video, web cam.
You may be eligible for recognition of prior learning and we can discuss your qualifications and experience when we initially meet.
Great news is that Certificates are usually issued within 2 weeks of completion.
Funding & Investment
Cost to employer is $1,700 per person.
Great news is that the student gets a cash payment of $300 on completion of the course.
Let’s show you how funding works?
McMillan Standard Course Fee – $3,950 p.p
McMillan Will Claim A Government Subsidy Amount – $2,250 p.p