Interested in completing a Certificate IV In leadership & management?
McMillan Staff Development (McMillan) is a Registered Training Organisation delivering nationally recognised qualifications and custom workshops.
We Introduce to you our Certificate IV in leadership and management.
This course has been developed and tailored for people who are new to leadership and management, are looking to transition into a leadership role in an organisation or business environment or looking to build on their existing knowledge and skills in these roles.
This course will give you the knowledge, skills, and confidence to work effectively as a junior or developing manager in a business team.
We have access to Government Funding that may reduce the course fee to only
$640.00 per eligible student.
Please select a time or call us anytime.
CERTIFICATE IV iN LEADERSHIP
Would you like to advance your career in people leadership?
- Online Learning
- RPL Available
- Enrol Anytime
- Potential Funding
- Online Facilitator
- Online Mentor
- Live Chat
- Video & Written Resources
CERTIFICATE IV iN LEADERSHIP
& mANAGEMENT BSB42015
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
If you are looking to become an assistant manager, a trainee manager, or senior project officer, or you are looking to solidify and calibrate your experience in these roles against best practice, then this course is for you.
This course will provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to work effectively as an emerging manager in a business team.
Career & Job Opportunities
Completion of this course is the ideal lead into a Diploma of Leadership and Management or Diploma of Project Management in the McMillan qualifications pathway.
benefits of this course
- You will develop the skills to work confidently and autonomously in a junior management role, a supporting management role, or emerging management role
- You will gain an understanding of best practice leadership and management skills and how they are applied in a workplace
- You will develop important management skills, such as developing priorities, implementing plans, communicating ideas and instructions, making presentations, undertaking project work, and applying risk management processes, all which are essential requirements for being an effective manager in an area of the business
- You will develop the people and technical skills required to lead teams and team members within a business team
- You will be able to approach everyday work challenges with the confidence that you can apply best practice to handle them
- You will develop advanced communication, relationship and organisational skills that are important to your professional career and also transferable to other parts of your life
- You will build important lifelong learning skills that will guide you through your professional career
- A Certificate IV in Leadership and Management lets others know about your ability to work autonomously in a leadership role of responsibility in a business role and as part of a business team
Subjects & Units
Total number of units = 12
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBOPS403 Apply business risk management processes
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBOPS405 Organise business meetings
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
Self-paced learning with regular ongoing support. Hard copy resources or online learning options are available depending on your learning preference.
For Workplace Groups
A calendar of face to face workshops will be developed in consultation with corporate clients
Participants will have unlimited support from our team of dedicated trainers and administration staff for the duration of the program.
Participants will be required to reflect on the topics covered and how they apply to their current work practices. They are also encouraged to discuss the topics with their supervisor and colleagues to gain a broader understanding.
As a formal component of the program, each participant will be assessed to make sure they meet the requirements of the qualification. Assessment formats include:
Skills recognition (RPL) – allows participants to gain credit for skills and knowledge you already have
Knowledge questions – written questions to demonstrate the essential knowledge requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Performance tasks – a series of observable tasks to demonstrate the practical skill requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Approximately 12 months.
Depending on your current level of experience, course work can take up to 10 hours per week.
Learners can commence at anytime.
No formal qualification or pre-requisites are required.
Once you enrol, our team will arrange a meeting to discuss your needs and goals.
Please ensure that you have a computer, access to the Internet and a smart phone with video, web cam.
You may be eligible for recognition of prior learning and we can discuss your qualifications and experience when we initially meet.
Great news is that Certificates are usually issued within 2 weeks of completion.