Interested in completing a Diploma of Business?
McMillan Staff Development (McMillan) is a Registered Training Organisation delivering nationally recognised qualifications and custom workshops.
We Introduce to you our Diploma In Business BSB50215.
This course has been developed and tailored for people looking to transition into a role of responsibility, a leading role, or as an emerging leader, in an organisation or business environment.
This course will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to work effectively as a leading team member in a business team.
We have access to Government Funding that may reduce the course fee to only
$350.00 per eligible student.
Please select a time or call us anytime.
This is tailored course for those that seek to advance their career in Management.
- Online Learning
- RPL Available
- Enrol Anytime
- Potential Funding
- Online Facilitator
- Online Mentor
- Live Chat
- Video & Written Resources
DIPLOMA of BUSINESS BSB50215
If you are looking to become a senior administrator, senior coordinator, or project lead, or you are looking to solidify and calibrate your experience in these roles against best practice, then this course is for you.
This course will provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to work effectively as a leading officer in a business team.
Career & Job Opportunities
This qualification sits between a Certificate IV in Business and an undergraduate degree. A successfully completed Diploma of Business will gain a year’s credit from a related bachelor’s degree at most Australian Universities.
Benefits of this course
- You will develop the skills to work confidently and autonomously in a leading role of responsibility which is accountable for routine and non-routine business tasks and outcomes
- You will gain an understanding of best practice business skills and how they are applied in a workplace
- You will develop important skills, such as developing priorities, managing meetings, undertaking project work, creating systems, and driving continuous improvement, all which are essential requirements for being a leading role
- You will develop the personal effectiveness skills for yourself and for getting the best out of others around you
- You will be able to approach everyday work challenges with the confidence that you can apply best practice to handle them
- You will develop higher-level communication, relationship and organisational skills that are important in your professional career and also transferable to other parts of your life
- You will build important lifelong learning skills that will guide you through your professional career
- A Diploma in Business lets others know about your ability to lead in a role of responsibility, to be self-directed, and to positively influence teams and team members
Subjects & Units
Total number of units = 12
BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
- BSBOPS503 Develop administrative systems
- BSBHRM531 Coordinate health and wellness programs
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
Self-paced learning with regular ongoing support. Hard copy resources or online learning options are available depending on your learning preference.
For Workplace Groups
A calendar of face to face workshops will be developed in consultation with corporate clients
Participants will have unlimited support from our team of dedicated trainers and administration staff for the duration of the program.
Participants will be required to reflect on the topics covered and how they apply to their current work practices. They are also encouraged to discuss the topics with their supervisor and colleagues to gain a broader understanding.
As a formal component of the program, each participant will be assessed to make sure they meet the requirements of the qualification. Assessment formats include:
Skills recognition (RPL) – allows participants to gain credit for skills and knowledge you already have
Knowledge questions – written questions to demonstrate the essential knowledge requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Performance tasks – a series of observable tasks to demonstrate the practical skill requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Approximately 12 months.
Depending on your current level of experience, course work can take up to 10 hours per week.
Learners can commence at anytime.
No formal qualification or pre-requisites are required.
Once you enrol, our team will arrange a meeting to discuss your needs and goals.
Please ensure that you have a computer, access to the Internet and a smart phone with video, web cam.
You may be eligible for recognition of prior learning and we can discuss your qualifications and experience when we initially meet.
Funding & Investment
Cost to employer is $350 per person.
Great news is that the student will receive a cash payment of $300 on completion of the course.
Let’s show you how funding works?
McMillan Standard Course Fee – $4,250 p.p
McMillan Will Claim A Government Subsidy Amount – $3,950 p.p
Please note that the minimum payment made by an employer is $350 per person.